Procurement Assistant - Design Studio - London - £28-30K
Procurement Assistant Manager – Interior Design Studio – London - £28-30K
Our client a leading Interior Design Studio based in a vibrant part of London has an opportunity for an Assistant Procurement Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working alongside the Procurement Manager in an exciting and challenging industry and be responsible for handling the following day to day duties:
- Getting goods and services for the best price and value
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production times
- Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
- Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
- Contract management and negotiation
- Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in the business
- Dealing with UK and international suppliers
- Understanding technology and managing online systems such as e-auctions and e-tendering (Preferred although non-essential)
- Not afraid to make changes in order to cut costs
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely team and become a valuable member of the studio working in luxury surroundings.
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 415 7182 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information