Architect - Director Designate
Our client, a multi-award winning design practice is on the hunt for a dynamic, client facing, fully qualified Architect with excellent design skills to work from their established studio based in South Wales.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join our clients industry leading design team as a Director Designate and contribute to the continued growth of numerous work streams including Leisure, Education, Finance and Retail.
Having established a strong hold on the UK market sectors, our client is looking to expand into Europe and further afield. Having already established working relationships through joint ventures in Belgium, Romania, Germany and Malta, the successful applicant will assist in driving forward this expansion both at home and abroad in both existing and new business sectors.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate, amongst others the following skills:
- Qualified Architect (RIBA/ARB)
- Capable of working to a high standard under pressure to predetermined deadlines
- Design flair and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and /or Revit.
- An understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and its implementation
- The ability to use 3D modelling software such as Studio Max, Rhino or similar
- A proven background of leadership & successful project delivery including the co-ordination of internal and external teams.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.