This job is no longer available
Established in 1993, Lakesmere is a market leading roofing, cladding and complete building envelope specialist contractor, proudly delivering many of the Construction industry’s most prestigious and award-winning buildings.
Lakesmere's offices are in Winchester (HO), Warrington and Glasgow; we have an International Division in the Middle East, a dedicated flat roofing division and a specialist facade/curtain walling operation, McMullen Facades based in Belfast.
Using state of the art technology and design systems we are able to respond quickly to the needs of our clients producing high quality computer generated drawing layouts and details.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, after training you will become one of the key users of BIM software along with Rhino 3D and Sketch-up providing 3D modelling support to various projects. You will be given support and training to develop in this role to provide a high level of support to the Technical Manager. The key tasks associated with this role are:
- Attendance at training courses as set out in your training and development plan including regular CPD and product overview sessions;
- Use of BIM software (Revit 2012 upwards etc…..) AutoCAD, Navisworks to produce and amend details for the review of the Technical Manager or nominated personnel.
- Create BIM models for 3D visualizations
- Create BIM models to be used with 4D(programming) and 5D
- Produce 3D modelling using Rhino 3D and Google Sketch-up and Autocad.
- Assist in developing the Lakesmere BIM procedures and Object Library
- Developing an understanding of the principles of building design, construction and associated services;
- Developing an understanding of roofing, cladding and glazing systems.
You will possess excellent IT skills specifically Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and hold a HNC or Degree in a constrution or design-related subject. Experience of 3D modelling would be advantageous.
We are looking for a team player who enjoys innovation, problem solving with a desire to continue learning.