This job is no longer available
The architectural technicians will work on building design projects - including those in the Education, Local Authority and potentially Energy and Rail sectors, so there is real potential variety to the role and our client has a great pipeline of work to keep all staff busy. As a result, though this is a contract job for +6 months, there is a good chance of it also becoming fully permanent, should this be desirable.
In return for this and some great projects to work on, our client is wanting to hire very experienced technicians who have worked for other blue-chip studios in the UK, or conversely those having local authority experience that could be transferable.You should have good software experience - including AutoCAD as essential, with experience of Revit or other 3D software packages being advantageous. Good knowledge of UK building regulations is essential for this too.
So if you are suitable and interested, please get in touch straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on 02074 227417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.