Architectural Technician - Project Runner
Our client, an established practice based in Birmingham is urgently seeking qualified Architectural Technician(s) with proven background of project delivery to join its retail & commercial project team.
The ideal candidate possess solid AutoCAD skills coupled with excellent technical/package experience. Working knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop & Illustrator will be an advantage.
Those that can demonstrate previous experience running their own notable projects from technical detailing stages through to on site completion will be able to hit the ground running.
This role is best suited to an experienced individual that can get the most out of our clients award winning technical team and design staff.
- Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
- Developing and delivering schemes for retail or commercial projects
- Producing production information
- Proficiency in producing accurate drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of current building legislation
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement