This job is no longer available
Our client, one of the words leading design consultancies that specialises in delivering highly sustainable & complex infrastructure & built environment commissions is on the hunt for an enthusiastic individual.
We are interested in hearing from experienced Architectural Technicians that will be able to support the Architectural department BIM production & detailed design departments.
- AutoCAD & Revit (BIM) proficiency - Navisworks would also be an advantage
- Technical detailing & specification experience (both scheme & detailed design project phases)
- A strong understanding of multi-disciplinary design & integration of other discipline models into the architectural model
- Ability to overcome & deliver projects to the highest of standards using ones innovative technical & design solutions
- An understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.
- on-site experience
- Technical detailing of building components within a BIM environment
The successful candidate will manage & lead the production of deliverables & design on a notable project.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.