This job is no longer available
The role is contract based and is to assist in a back-log of planning work as well as to help design, develop and help manage some new schemes for the future. This will include contractor performance monitoring and management in line with contract delivery schedules.
You will be Degree qualified in Landscape Architecture and ideally be a chartered member of the Landscape. You must have excellent knowledge of landscape planning and legislation. Creative thinking is a must as is current knowledge of legislation and regulations. Experience of working in a similar position in the UK is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team and organisation with a high staff-retention rate and well-established team, working on a variety of project stages to include working on parks and open spaces.
If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.