Design Coordinator - Education- North London
Design Coordinator - Large Established Main Contractor - Education - £35K to £50K - North London
- A large established main contractor based in Central London who cover a range of projects including residential, commercial, education & healthcare.
- An exciting opportunity for an up and coming dynamic Design Coordinator to work on a £5M education new build & refurbishment project based in North London
- Salary will range between £35K to £50K per annum dependable on experience.
Key attributes of the Design Coordinator role include:
- You will be highly motivated and well organised
- Demonstrating a high level of computer literacy
- Technical construction knowledge is desirable
- This role is open to someone from a main contracting or developer background
- High standards, attention to detail and the drive to work as a key member of a team to deliver the job on time and within budget
- Education experience is not essential but desirable
- Understanding of BREEAM is desirable
- Degree qualified
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
To apply for this Design Coordinator role, please click the "Apply" button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org