This job is no longer available
Our client is an award winning London based architectural practice, working internationally and across all sectors using BIM and the latest technology.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of a award wining team that strives to become a leader within the industry.
Our client has won seven notable awards over the past five years, demonstrating their dedication to the continued evolution of the practice and growth of the company.
At a time when design is being threatened by economic pressures & shifts in consumption this AJ100 practice offers a conscientious & confident approach that connects in-depth research to the architecture they produce.
In order to 'hit the ground running' and ensure the company can continue on its trajectory, this crucial appointment will require the applicant to demonstrate a clear, confident manner along with strong technical and conceptual software proficiencies.
We have a particular interest in hearing from candidates that have skills in Microstation (BIM) and Specialist Modelling. Those that are familiar with additional software's such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Rhino, Ecotect & 3D Studio Max will be at a distinct advantage.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious architect to join this already established, creative and driven team to work on notable commissions.
- Taking ownership of individual schemes and taking them through from inception to completion with an emphasis on the latter stages of the RIBA plan of work initially.
- Preparing concept scheme designs from Client briefs.
- Delegating work to Junior team members and monitoring progress as required.
- Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages.
- Communicating schemes in a mixed portfolio of media from Microstation (BIM) to the latest photorealistic 3D software packages.
- Preparing feasibility options for various projects and working with other team members to test the validity of designs.
- Part III Qualified Architect (ARB/RIBA)
- Experience of working within the Sustainability, Education, Residential or Commercial sectors
- Able to present information clearly
- Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
- Working Knowledge of software’s including 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, Rhino & Ecotect.
- Experience of producing concept designs
- Capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as demonstrating a strong team work skills
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement