Interior Designer - London - Retail - £NEG
Interior Designer – London – Retail - £NEG
Our client an Architecture and Interior Design Studio which specialise in the Retail sector have a position available for a Middleweight Designer to join their London Studio.
Responsibilities to include:
- Development of space plans, pricing plans and specifications of products and materials
- Close collaboration with design team, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors
- Meeting deadlines for design deliverables
- Conceptual design, design development and construction documents
- Coordinate with interior design team
- Finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Demonstrable experience within the Retail sector
- Professional experience in design of retail interiors projects
- Formally recognised Interior Design qualification / degree
- Ability to work in team environment with good collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Proficiency in the use of Microstation, sketch up and Revit
Please include a portfolio/work samples along with your resume.
Please ensure that your salary expectations are clearly stated within your application.
Contact Jon Janes 0n 0207 415 7182 or email email@example.com to apply