Project Architect - Team Leader
One of the words leading design consultancies that specialises in delivering highly sustainable & complex infrastructure & built environment commissions is on the hunt for an experienced Architect.
This role requires an Architect with a proven track record within the rail industry to act in the capacity of team leader.
You will have the support of the Principal Architect & Associate Director whilst developing notable rail projects predominantly from RIBA Stages E to F2 Design. This will be achieved through the production of BIM Models using Microstation 3D.
The successful candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Creative ability to solve design issues & provide design solutions
- Freehand sketching ability
- Technical detailing and specification writing experience
- Management skills
- On site project experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Microstation 3D V 8.2
- RIBA accreditation
- London Underground LUCAS card
- Main line / Network Rail PTS card CSCS card
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.