Junior Landscape Architect
Our client, a renowned and leading housing developer, is currently seeking a Landscape Designer to join its award winning team based in Essex. With a strong focus on regeneration this is a great opportunity to work for a creative and forward thinking establishment.
Main tasks of the job will include:
- Preparing landscape designs from conception to completed drawings and specifications for NH&C, Regeneration South & Regeneration North developments.
- Ensuring all schemes are designed within the confines of previously approved budgets.
- Liaising with Local Authority POS Departments to obtain approvals of landscape conditions when necessary.
- Advising on Landscaping related matters.
- Co-ordinating and meeting with other department members to ensure targets are met to deadlines.
- Maintaining and developing links with associate institutions and bodies within the landscaping profession.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Design ability and flair, capability of preparing landscape schemes taking into account colour, texture, height, scent, etc.
- Practical knowledge of tree/shrub species, their uses and limitations
- AutoCAD and IT literate with high draughtsman skills, including Photoshop
- Practical experience of external detailing
- Minimum requirement of HND Amenity; HND Horticulture; or HND Landscape Design with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
Aiming to double their workforce to dominate their chosen market within the next three years, this role provides a great amount of autonomy and strong career path. You will be introduced to the company with a succession plan, detailing how you can achieve management status within a short amount of time.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.