This job is no longer available
Senior Designer - Commercial/ Workplace - London - Permanent
Our client a leading Architecture and Interior Design Studio which specialise in the Commercial sector have a position available for a Senior Designer to join their London Studio.
Responsibilities to include:
- Involvement in all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and knowledge of construction administration
- Development of space plans, pricing plans and specifications of products and materials
- Close collaboration with design team, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors
- Meeting deadlines for design deliverables
- Conceptual design, design development and construction documents
- Coordinate with technical team
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts when needed
- Finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Demonstrable experience within the Workplace sector
- Professional experience in design of commercial interiors projects
- Formally recognised Interior Design qualification / degree
- Ability to work in team environment with good collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
Please include a portfolio/work samples along with your resume.
Please ensure that your salary expectations are clearly stated within your application.
Contact Jon Janes 0n 0207 415 7182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply