Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Interior Architecture
The Department of Architecture and the Built Environment is a growing department and seeking to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Interior Architecture. You will contribute to teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In addition to design studio teaching you will also teach in other relevant areas of the syllabus.
You will provide studio tuition in one or more of the design modules that form part of our suite of architecture programmes with specific emphasis in Interior Architecture. You will contribute to the teaching of exhibition design and new product development practice within the Interior Architecture curriculum. If appointed at Senior Lecturer level, you will undertake module leadership.
You will be able to deliver high quality research and scholarship outputs and will work with senior team members to implement the departmental plan for Research with Impact, in line with the Faculty and University research strategy.
If this role interests you, and you would like to work as part of this growing team, the key skills and experience you will need are as follows:
- UG degree in a relevant subject
- Masters qualification in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in teaching interior architectural design
- Experience of creative interior architectural design in practice
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of collaborating with industrial and academic partners
We look forward to receiving your application.