IWA is an exciting, luxury interior design and construction company which is rapidly growing in size. We focus on a range of prime and super-prime residential projects in the UK and abroad. We are a friendly, fun and dynamic office, with a team of 25 Interior Designers, Architects, Site Managers and Quantity Surveyors. Whilst each individual is responsible for their own work, we very much operate as a team. We are keen to find someone who is passionate about the industry and has a minimum of 4-6 years' experience.
- Have experience in running several projects, from inception to completion, with a proven track record in delivering projects to a high standard.
- Managing and completing projects on time & on budget, working both independently, and collaboratively as part of a team.
- FF&E design & planning, project management, budgeting and procurement.
- Experience in luxury hotels or residential properties is required.
Key Skills Required:
- Fully competent in producing detailed costing schedules, FF&E sourcing, purchasing and invoicing clients.
- Confident at working with suppliers and contractors as a project coordinator.
- Clear thinking, organisation and time management skillset, with genuine passion, flair, and creativity, and keeps abreast of current trends.
- Have a keen eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and be competent in creating and taking concepts to production.
- Have good communication and presentation skills, and be able to work with clients confidently and sensitively.
- Have excellent design knowledge, proficiency in Autocad and free hand drawing is essential, and knowledge of other design software such as InDesign & 3D Studio Max is advantageous
- Knowledge of building construction and specifications is valuable.
- Freedom to travel is advantageous.