IWA is an exciting, luxury interior design and construction company which is rapidly growing in size. We focus on a range of prime and super-prime residential projects in the UK and abroad. We are a friendly, fun and dynamic office, with a team of 25 Interior Designers, Architects, Site Managers and Quantity Surveyors. Whilst each individual is responsible for their own work, we very much operate as a team. We are keen to find someone who is passionate about the industry and has a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience.
- Have experience in running several projects, from inception to completion, with a proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard.
- Collating and reviewing design and technical data produced by other team members.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing external consultants and in-house contractors.
- Experience in residential architecture is required
Key Skills Required:
- Have a RIBA Part III (or equivalent) qualification.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have good communication and presentation skills, to liaise directly with clients, consultants and contractors on a daily basis, combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a thorough understanding of building construction and ability to demonstrate strong detailing ability. Current UK knowledge of Planning procedures, Building Regulations and construction legislation is crucial.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and freehand drawing is essential.