This job is no longer available
Our client is one of the country’s most respected property design and management consultancies with offices throughout the UK. They are a multi-disciplinary practice and their expanding business offers exceptional career prospects and opportunities.
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, conscientious and experienced Architect to lead a multi-disciplinary design team. In addition to fulfilling a fee earning role the main responsibilities will be to:-
1. Assist the Practice Manager to provide vision, guidance and direction for the Design Section.
2. Development of all staff within the team via appropriate training/CPD and by undertaking annual appraisals of all the team members.
3. Ensure staff performance within the team is maximised (through performance management) to standards agreed with the Practice Manager identifying and addressing underperformance on an individual basis.
4. Assist the Practice Manager and senior management team in ensuring the competitive, efficient and effective delivery of projects to clients through multi-disciplinary team working, where appropriate.
5. Allocate staff resources to projects based on availability and appropriate skills and knowledge
6. Forward plan team resources to identify peaks and troughs in requirements ;working with other Team Leaders and group companies to level out those peaks and troughs through sharing of work and resources across the group.
To apply for this role you must be an ARB registered architect with Chartered Membership of RIBA along with established experience in leading multi disciplinary teams and major projects in a similar role along with proven experience in managing individuals and teams. The successful candidate will also be proficient in using AutoCAD, NPS CAD standards and IT packages and ideally have experience of BIM processes and REVIT software.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.