This job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for Galliard Homes within the architects department as a Planner. Working alongside our resident planners you will play a pivotal role developing a variety of schemes through the planning approval process.
Galliard Homes have been building award winning properties across London for over 20 years. We select the Capitals best locations and construct luxury apartments, penthouses and townhouses that are outstanding. Our projects range from small to large scale multi-use developments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare planning appraisals for land, buildings and concepts
- Co-ordinate and conduct extensive stakeholder / community consultation
- Submit and negotiate discharge of planning conditions and Section 106 obligations
- Preparation of key supporting documents
- Monitoring emerging legislative changes at local, regional and national levels
The ideal candidate will be a member of the MRTPI and have 2-4 years’ experience either as a Planner or a Planning Assistant, preferably within a Planning Consultancy or for a Developer within the UK.
Key Attributes include:
- Organised with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
- Excellent written & communication skills