Architectural Technologist & Assistants - Notable Commercial (Office) Builds
Our client, a major International Architectural Practice running a trans Atlantic business is on the hunt for technically minded Architectural Technologists & RIBA Part 2's to join its swanky city central office.
World renowned for the successful delivery of high profile projects they have the requirement for an experienced individuals with commercial office building experience. The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Proficiency in the production of Stage F documentation
- Previous experience in managing and delivering commercial office projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit Architecture.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to lead within a team environment
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, fast-paced, but supportive team-based environment, renowned within the industry for nurturing and progressing their staff.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.