This full time position will be based at our offices in Milton Keynes and the post holder, reportable to the MD, will be required to work both independently and within a team structure and run projects from inception to completion.
On certain projects he/she will be responsible for a team of assistants and in other instances will be required to personally produce all documentation.
He/she will also deal with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
· The ability to work independently
· Proficiency at producing accurate drawings
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of job running and site visits
· Staff supervision
· Successful team working
Duties and Responsibilities include;
· Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits largely across the UK
· Producing and presenting design schemes for retail fit out, commercial or residential projects.
· Producing production information
· Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
· Leading projects and project teams
Retail design experience and knowledge of Microstation would be very desirable.