This job is no longer available
This full time position will be based at our offices in Milton Keynes and the post holder, reportable to the MD, will be required to work both independently and within a team structure and run projects from inception to completion.
On certain projects he/she will be responsible for a team of assistants and in other instances will be required to personally produce all documentation.
He/she will also deal with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
· The ability to work independently
· Proficiency at producing accurate drawings
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of job running and site visits
· Staff supervision
· Successful team working
Duties and Responsibilities include;
· Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits largely across the UK
· Producing and presenting design schemes for retail fit out, commercial or residential projects.
· Producing production information
· Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
· Leading projects and project teams
Retail design experience and knowledge of Microstation would be very desirable.