This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading architectural practice which has long been at the forefront of high-end Architecture, using their expertise in planning through to the design of projects across a broad range of sectors.
With a strong focus on nurturing their staff, our client strongly encourages a vibrant working environment and has an extensive portfolio of successfully delivered projects to the highest of standards.
Our client is currently looking for a BREEAM Assessor to operate from anyone of its network of offices throughout the UK. The emphasis here is on the quality of the candidate as apposed to their geographical location.
You will ideally be a BREEAM Accredited Professional and qualified for various BREEAM schemes. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management & delivery of BREEAM information (schedules, reports, certifications etc.)
Ideally candidates will have a architectural background however all applicants will be considered. This is a fantastic company to gain access to notable live projects with clear career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting BREEAM assessments
- Report Writing
- Assist/lead the team in business development
- Leading meetings for BREEAM and co-ordination
- Undertake energy surveys and BREEAM assessments in a variety of schemes. This will include attending design team projects and issuing regular updates and compiling reports
Qualifications & Experience:
-Registered BREEAM or CfSH assessor, preferably in Education, Multi-residential and Commercial
-Degree educated, ideally within a architectural or design based degree, RIBA/CIAT accreditation would a significant advantage.
- Applicants should have taken schemes through to final certification and be capable of managing numerous projects at any one time.
- Possess a full driving license
- To have developed a practical outlook to problem solving that is experienced based.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk