This job is no longer available
Poole based Footprint Architects Ltd are looking for a talented Part 2 or recently qualified architect to join their design-led practice.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and become a key member of this practice. As part of a small team, you will work on all phases of a project’s development and have direct contact with the client and project team. The current portfolio of works includes projects within the education, residential and commercial sectors.
- Strong 2d and 3d representation is essential.
- A Vectorworks user is preferred although not essential as training can be given.
- A strong technical ability and highly motivated in this aspect of design.
- Good communicator with a commitment to achieving the highest professional standards.
- Interest in the education and commercial sectors.
Applications should include:
Examples of your work including 2d and 3d visuals and sketches ideally covering all RIBA work stages, technical detailing completed whilst in practice and an example of a written report.
Competitive salary level dependent on experience.
Footprint Architects are an equal opportunity employer.