This job is no longer available
Capital Build Recruitment are currently seeking a Technical Manager for a 4 month contract with a leading residential developer. Our client is one of the most well-known names in the construction industry and they specialise in creating magnificent, luxurious houses and high-end apartments. They pride themselves not only on the quality of their design but also on the quality of their build.
As a Technical Manager, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- This position will put to good use your technical skills and design knowledge.
- You will be required to oversee the consultants and engineers, as well as manage the design process on several residential projects within the area.
- You will be required to deal with any technical issues arising on site, amend the design as necessary and ensure all adjustments are communicated to the site.
- You will be expected to liaise with the outsourced teams and convey all information to the relevant departments, etc.
- You will have a solid track record as a Design/Technical Manager
- You will have previous experience working for a Residential Developer
- Candidates from a Main Contractor background, who’ve worked on Residential projects will also be considered
- You will have a BSc (or equivalent) qualification
- You will be hard-working, ambitious and a team-player
- You will be able to communicate effectively and
- You will need to be available for an immediate start!
- Salary: negotiable and depending on experience. £40k - £60k
- Based in Uxbridge, Middlesex
- 4 month contract, full time
- Interviews held immediately
If this role sounds like it might interest you, please apply ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.