This job is no longer available
You will be responsible for overseeing your projects' design, and the production of construction documents and the generation of specifications and tender documents. The position requires you to manage the needs of your Clients, ensuring the smooth running of projects as well as supervising and managing the work load of Part Qualified Assistants and working with outside consultants. With the ultimate aim of creating exceptional designs that mark us out from the crowd while providing a seamless service that exceeds our Clients' expectations.
-Designing Wonderful Living Spaces
-Understanding your Client's objectives, requirements and budget.
-Advising your Client on the practicality of their project and offering advice.
-Reporting regularly on progress to the client and up to Partners.
-Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
-Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget.
-Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
-Ensuring Clients are kept up to speed on their projects at all times.
-Consulting with other professionals (e.g. Structural Engineers / Planning and Building Control)
-Liaising with builders and clients during construction.
-Any other ad-hoc responsibility that may arise as part of a project.
Resource and Team Management:
-Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
-Ensure all team members understand their project responsibilities.
-Inspire, teach, lead-by-example and mentor design staff.
-Allocation of workload to other team members.
This is a chance to work in a studio based in London, who are constantly growing and looking to expand their office bringing on more projects.
If you feel you are suitable for the role please send you CV in ASAP.
Any further questions contact Ed Howard on email@example.com or 020 7422 7329.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.