Architect or RIBA Part 2
We are representing a multi-award winning architectural practice based in Essex, who is on the hunt for talented Architects & Architectural Assistants (RIBA Part 2) with strong design flair that can be applied to a variety of different sectors. This architectural practice covers a broad range of sectors with a particular focus on exceptional residential new build & conservation commissions.
This role will enable the successful candidate to gain exposure to exclusive premier projects in and around East Anglia.
You will assist in the preparation of pre-commission submissions, working within close knit project team comprising of Technicians, Architects, Senior Architects and Associates. You will also be involved in the production of planning, building regulation, working drawing and tender packages when required.
- RIBA Part 2 accreditation OR 3-5 years post RIBA Part 3 experience ARB/RIBA
- Experience of working within the residential sector
- AutoCAD proficient
- Revit (Desirable)
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when/if required
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org