This job is no longer available
Our client is a multi-award-winning, architectural studio based in Central London with an enviable pipeline of work going forward, focusing on beautiful hotels both in the UK and internationally. They wish to hire a very creative and talented Architect or experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a strong and recent background in luxurious, hotel, concept design. In addition to this experience, you will be highly proficient with photoshop, sketchup and autocad and have a real passion for cutting-edge design and technologies.
This is a rare chance to work at the very front-end of amazing projects that will go on to have global renown, and to genuinely shape a design process. Even more, you would benefit from working alongside and under the guidance of a Design Director, who is one of the sector's most respected names, and within a company well known not only for stunning buildings but also for looking after its staff. Simply pit, it's a great job, so if you are suitable please send us your CV today.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on 02074 227417 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.