This job is no longer available
Our client, established in South London for nearly 40 years and with a respected reputation in working on public sector and residential schemes, has a very strong pipeline of schools projects and is looking to hire a seasoned, qualified architect who can demonstrate a strong background in working on educational schemes of all types in the UK. Their current focus is on primary and secondary schools, and there is a strong team in place already working on these. As such, the role requires someone who can work across concept design and technical delivery. Applicants will also be able to use autocad for drawing and review purposes.
This job would suit an architect who has successfully delivered several schools projects in the UK, enjoys taking responsibility, showing leadership where possible and having stakeholder engagement. There is also a path to Associate grade with this role, so a degree of ambition is hoped for. In return you would receive a very stable environment and a great platform to deliver on a busy workload, in an award-winning, mid-sized architectural studio.
If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on 02074 227417 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.