Design Coordinator / Design Manager
Design Coordinator / Design Manager – Mixed Use Regeneration - £Negotiable Salary plus package – M4 / M40 / A34 Triangle
A fantastic new and exciting opportunity for a Design Coordinator / Design Manager has arisen. The successful Design Coordinator / Design Manager will be working on an exciting Mixed Use project within the M4 / M40 / A34 triangle. The successful Design Coordinator / Design Manager should have prior experience within Education, Leisure, Medical and Office projects.
Our client is a top UK main contractor who delivers an excellent quality within a variety of sectors: Education, Leisure & Recreation; Healthcare; Housing; Mixed-Use Regeneration.
The successful Design Coordinator / Design Manager will:
- Assist Head of Design in preparation and finalising the consultant’s appointment package
- Draw up, manage and report against the Design Programme and design deliverables on a monthly basis
- Prepare an Information Required Schedule, document required schedule and design programme that is co-ordinated with the TES and Construction programmes and agree same with the design team
- Manage and direct the Design Team, holding regular progress/comment meetings but without taking the lead consultant role
- Co-ordinate a regular Project Team review of the design information and issue the consolidated comments to the Design Team
- Ensure design team comply with the demands of the current CDM Regulations
- Ensure all Planning, Building/Fire regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- Review the design information, in line with the agreed Contractors Proposals/ Employer’s Requirements
- Ensure samples /mock-ups are produced in line with the Contractors Proposals or to adequately verify the design solutions and obtain Clients approvals.
The successful Design Coordinator / Design Manager‘s Requirements:
- Education experience, particularly on Academies or Secondary Schools
- Significant post qualified experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
This is a terrific opportunity for an experience Design Coordinator / Design Manager to join a busy team who constantly delivers an award-winning service and quality.
How to Apply:
If you live within a commutable distance and believe that you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our website for a full list of our current vacancies to match the perfect job for you at: www.redfishsolutions.com