Business Development Manager OTE £93K
Axomic is a vibrant and fast growing software company helping the world's best Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) companies build libraries of marketing and design resources through our product OpenAsset. We've grown a great deal in the last few years, we've brought on some marketing resources, and have qualified leads waiting to be closed and are looking for a first class enterprise sales professional to join our growing sales team.
With cool and modern offices in London and New York, the Axomic team have a wealth of experience in the development and delivery of enterprise software solutions.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Enterprise software sales of the OpenAsset Media system
- Managing the full sales cycle:
- Responding to and monitoring prospect trials
- Running web demos
- Working with SDR to boost pipeline
- Attending on-site client meeting
- Managing a pipeline and CRM system
- Creating proposals
- Scoping out and managing client expectations on services e.g. data migration project, iPad licenses, templates
- Following up with prospects
- Negotiating and closing enterprise wide deals
- Reporting sales forecast
What we need:
- At least five years successful enterprise-wide software sales experience in the AEC industry
- Tech and web savvy; ability to present software benefits, technical concepts, and business solutions clearly through engaging web and on-site demonstrations with level 1 decision makers
- Proven ability to qualify opportunities and close deals
- Proven ability to work independently, think on your feet and close deals
- Excellent networking skills and existing connections within the industry
- Experience of motivating and coaching junior team members would be an advantage, although not essential
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field and solid English communication skills.
The role may involve some occasional travel, both within the UK and within EMEA.
Send us your CV and a covering letter telling us about you and your previous or current sales targets, your closing successes, typical deal size, and your experience with enterprise software. What can you bring to Axomic?
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please!