This job is no longer available
Our client, a Top AJ 50 architectural design practice, has grown steadily over the last few years and now works across education, residential, cultural, leisure and commercial sectors for a wide range of clients.
They now require an Architectural Technician to join their team temporarily. You will have experience of running projects and proficiency in Revit.
- Assisting in pre-commission submissions
- Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
- Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
- Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
- Defining service level and level of information to be produced
- Producing planning, building regulations, working drawing and tender packages
- Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
- The responsibility for applying for all permissions relating to each project
This is an urgent role so please submit your CV and Portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.