This job is no longer available
Pick Everard is a leading and innovative UK-based construction consultancy and is a leading supplier on a number of major national and regional public sector procurement frameworks. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.
Due to our consistently high workload across all sectors, we need to recruit a Project Architect to join the team in our Bury St Edmunds office, offering excellent career prospects. The office is located in the town centre and has over 40 staff, across all construction design disciplines.
We are looking for a design focused individual with strong job running, client facing, presentation skills and clear understanding of BIM.
Primary duties will include:
- Designing and Managing projects from inception to completion
- Control of the production of drawings to meet project requirements and deadlines
- Co-ordination of whole design team
- Project cost control
You will be able to demonstrate:
- RIBA Part 3 qualification and ARB registration
- Minimum of three years post-Part 3 experience in a client facing role, ideally both in the private and public sectors, particularly in primary and secondary education
- Strong all round job running skills, including contract administration, planning and programming
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to liaise effectively with clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage the project team on a day to day basis
- Competent in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Strong design and technical skills
If you are interested in Project Architect role in Bury St Edmunds please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, including details of your current remuneration and/or salary expectations.