This job is no longer available
We are proud to be representing an award-winning international design practice providing architecture, master planning, urban design, interior design and town planning services to numerous high profile clients across the country. Their aim is to make and help create timeless, sustainable and beautiful environments that are aspirational to clients and communities. Due to the award of a number of significant projects, they are looking for a talented Architect to join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with Project Directors and project architects to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
Typically the schemes will have reached the detail design stage, and therefore the primary role will be to assist in delivering the production information flow to ensure that construction packages can be let in accordance with the Contractor’s programme. Our client is therefore seeking potential candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems
- Good working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information
- Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues
- Ability to develop and interpret design principles.
- Experience working in a similar capacity
- Good commercial/office experience
Applicants should also be qualified with at least a Degree Qualified in an Architectural discipline CIAT (preferable but not essential).
Those with previous Revit and defence project experience will be at a distinct advantage, however candidates without will be considered. Overall, our client is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team player who will easily fit into a multidisciplinary design team.
Architectural Technicians / technologists with strong project running capabilities will be considered.
If you would like to apply for this urgent vacancy, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org