Design Manager – South London – £££Excellent
This Design Managers role is with one of the UK’s most recognisable main contractors. They have a turnover in excess of £1 billion and are market leaders in the commercial, residential, healthcare and education sectors. This particular role is to join their residential team with a focus on high spec and affordable housing projects in and around London.
For this specific role we are looking for a Design Manager to work on a major £65million scheme in South East London. You will be responsible for leading the design process to develop a compliant design with all contract requirements, ensuring all information is fully coordinated to deliver the project on time, within budget and to meet the client requirements. A background in a design discipline and recent main contracting experience is required for this role.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join the highly desirable company where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career. You will be working on exciting projects and will also be generously rewarded.
More jobs like this
- Construction Management Architect jobs in London (South)
- Construction Management Project Manager jobs in London (South)
- Construction Management Architectural Assistant jobs in London (South)
- Construction Management Architectural Technician jobs in London (South)
- Construction Management Project Architect jobs in London (South)