Architectural Assistants (Part 1 & Part 2)
Our client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for Architectural Assistants (Part 1 & Part 2) for its York offices. Candidates with previous experience in the Rail, Industrial, Energy and Commercial sectors would be preferred. Candidates will ideally be proficient in Revit.
- Degree qualified in Architecture or a similar qualification, with previous experience working on a variety of projects within an established architectural practice
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams
- Sound freehand sketching abilities with a drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
- Good technical detailing and specification writing experience
- Experience of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
These positions are very flexible, both contract and permanent vacancies are available. If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and relevant work examples to Hannah@conradconsulting.co.uk or call Hannah for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.