This job is no longer available
One of the words leading design consultancies that specialises in delivering highly sustainable & complex infrastructure & built environment commissions is on the hunt for an experienced project architect to work on a number of London’s most notable rail projects.
The role will involve task management from design to completion thus the successful candidate will possess strong management skills and have previous onsite project experience.
Role requirements include:
- The production of BIM Model using Microstation 3D in a rail environment to output a construction set of deliverable, delivery design and technical solutions
- To contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
- Sound freehand sketching abilities with a drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
- Good technical detailing and specification writing experience
- Good Architectural team management skills
- A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
- Understanding of PROJECTWISE
The following technical knowledge is also required:
An understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential including Microstation 3D V 8.2, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Synchro (Preferred)
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.