An experienced CAD Manager is required for a specialist fitout and refurbishment contractor based in Southampton. They are a well established company with the ability to offer long term career prospects to the right candidate.
An increase in demand has led to the requirement for a multi-disciplined CAD Designer Manager to oversee a small but busy CAD department.
It is essential that you:
- Have proven CAD experience in this sector of the industry.
- The ability to oversee multiple projects (up to £3m) with a good commercial awareness.
- A strong and current knowledge of Planning and Building Control regulations.
The successful candidate will:
- Be required to manage a small team of CAD technicians
- Able to independently manage and prioritise their own work load and that of their department.
- Travel extensively within the UK to meet clients and attend design meetings.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients.
- This is a Hampshire based position and you will be expected to live in the area. Driving will also be an essential part of the position.
If this exciting and responsible position sounds of interest to you, please forward me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.