This job is no longer available
We have teamed up with an internationally acclaimed Architectural Practice who offers a start –to-finish provision integrating consultancy, conservation and architectural services across eight sectors.
A recent succession of project wins means our clients Cardiff office is in need of a talented and independent Architect with at least 3-5 years PQE.
Operating on a full time permanent basis, the successful applicant will gain instant access to numerous up-and-coming projects across Wales, whilst being led by an award winning project Architect & Associate. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to establish yourself within the industry, working alongside some of the best in their field.
The successful candidate will assist in the successful delivery of notable commission from inception through to completion. You will be expected to contribute at every stage when required, therefore a hands on ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
- AutoCAD/Revit proficient
- Adobe Suites (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Accreditation ARB/RIBA
- Accredited in Building Conservation (AABC) – not essential
- Experience of working on different sector projects
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Proactive ‘can do’ approach
It is necessary for all applicants to possess very high standards of accuracy and presentation; this will also be complimented by excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.