This job is no longer available
We require a dedicated and professional individual to join an award winning architectural design team immediately on a full time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading architectural practice with an established reputation in the conservation, listed building, and residential sectors. They are now on the hunt for a qualified Architect with strong design flair to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will have strong and proven design skills and will be proficient in a multitude of software. Experience working on one off & high end residential, conservation and ecclesiastical projects would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will assist in the successful delivery of notable commission from inception through to completion. You will be expected to contribute at every stage when required, therefore a hands on ‘can do’ attitude is essential. A sound knowledge of planning policies, building Regs, working drawing and tender packages will therefore be an advantage.
- Accreditation ARB/RIBA
- Experience of working on different sector projects
- AutoCAD (essential) or Revit (desirable) proficient
- Very high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Co-operative team member.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
In return, our client will provide an excellent salary and benefits package with a great working atmosphere. If you are interested in this vacancy, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or call Carl anytime between 7am-7pm for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.