This job is no longer available
Our client, a large residential property developer, is looking for a Trainee Architectural Technician to join its Flintshire office. Under supervision, you will carry out a range of technical duties allocated by the Technical Coordinator. You must be computer literate, reliable, conscientious, enthusiastic and able to work in a busy team environment, displaying common sense and flexibility in supporting other team members.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working with the Design and Technical Department to provide assistance in the preparation and maintenance of the Standard Housing Portfolio.
- Accompanying Design & Technical Department team members on site visits.
- Attending college to study towards BTEC Levels 3 and Built Environment & Building Studies.
- 6 weeks will be spent on a local development on site during the summer college break for the first 2 years of training.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health & Safety Policy in order to ensure a safe environment within the department.
- To assist with the departmental day to day operational activities as required.
- To assist with photocopying and collating of Technical material.
- Assisting the Design & Technical Department with handling telephone enquiries from internal and external sources.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. You can also call Hannah for a confidential chat about this opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get from £200 - £500 depending on the level of placement.