This job is no longer available
This individual project is part of a multi-billion US Dollar Rail project that the company has been awarded.
As Project Director you will be responsible for ensuring that all project objectives are delivered on time, within budget and in line with contractual obligations. You will be responsible for managing the execution of construction activities and for implementing and monitoring the project schedule.
- Lead and project manage the successful delivery of an iconic buildings project
- Ensure that the project adheres to project lifecycle
- Accountable for the contractual relationship between the business and the client
- Ensure proactive project planning, stakeholder and risk management takes place across projects
- Supervise the team to identify, assess and manage major project risk and secure the best commercial return from the project
- Accountable for delivery to project P&L budgets, forecasts and working capital targets for projects
- Accountable for overseeing and delivering the process of working capital management from inception to completion within set deadlines
- Contribute to the completion of monthly management project reports to be issued by set deadline
To be considered for this role you must have 20+ years of international Engineering and Construction experience, including a proven history of managing the design and delivery of at least one iconic building structure with a value in excess of $500m. You will also need to have had some exposure to Rail construction, as well as demonstrable multiple stakeholder management experience on large-scale programs.
Previous experience working in the Middle East will also be highly beneficial.
In return you will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and the opportunity to work on a highly prestigious buildings project.