This job is no longer available
Senior Designer - Retail - Creative role - Central London
Our Client located in London which focus on designing luxury retail brand experiences from their award-winning studio have a position available for a Senior Designer to join their Studio.
With a list of prestigious clients to their name they produce luxury brand experiences.
I have roles available for highly talented senior and middleweight interior designers to join their team on a freelance basis.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to demonstrate their creativity and get involved in some exciting projects. You will have the chance to work with some leading retail brands located worldwide. You will need retail design experience combined with an innovative and inspiring approach to your work. Working directly with clients you will be required to deliver projects, from concept creation through to completion. Your role will include building strong client relationships, delivering presentations and providing ongoing consultancy and advice.
- Proven retail design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking and flair.
- Proven experience at all stages of the design process.
- Excellent conceptual and visualising skills.
- Experience of liaising with clients and developing client relationships.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and knowledge of Revit is highly desirable although not essential.
In return our client offers an inspiring environment and the opportunity to work with a vibrant team, enabling you to develop your career and acquire new skills.
Please contact Jon Janes to apply on 0207 415 7182 / email@example.com