We have a vacancy for a passionate and determined architect with the ability to work alongside an existing team to deliver specific buildings within high end residential schemes in London. Our client are one of the industry’s leading architectural planners with offices in both London and Asia and are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Professional Bachelor’s Degree or above in architecture from a reputable university
- Confident in the use of up-to-date software applications including BIM, Revit, Rhino and AutoCAD.
- Fluent in English to liaise effectively with clients, consultants and statutory authority
- Ability to work thorough technical issues and to be familiar with relevant codes and UK building regulation
- Experience delivering high end resi through traditional procurement routes
- Capable of working within a close knit team, trusted to work using own initiative towards tight deadlines
- Organised, hardworking and self-disciplined
- Those who have previous experience in a managerial role will be at a distinct advantage, although this is not essential.
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date cv along with relevant work examples to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk or call Carl anytime between 7am and 7pm on 01728 726120 for confidential chat.