This job is no longer available
Small but expanding Interior Design practice requires competent Interior Designer with great initiative and solid FF&E Experience.
The prospective person will have considerable experience of the 4/5 Star Hotel and Up market Residential
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Impressive knowledge of wide range of suppliers
- Ability to work within budgets and to apportion expenditure wisely
- Excellent pc skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills essential
- Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
- Ability to work to a variety of briefs - both classical and contemporary and not be restrained by subjective opinion.
This is a good opportunity for a competent person with huge initiative to part of a growing Interior Design Company.
Salary commensurate with experience.