This job is no longer available
Our client is a major designer for one of the UK's supermarket chains, and are commissioned to work on a range of individual stores in a forthcoming expansion program. It's a role that requires you to be able to liaise with the client, to create a design brief and maintain good contact through the process. In addition, you will be asked to help prepare designs (post-survey), from concept through to schematic and than taking the project beyond planning. Critical to the delivery here is a good understanding in the use of revit, both for modelling and documentation on projects. You will be passionate about using the software as, with time, you will help champion its use to colleagues who are learning it.
This is a good chance to join a very established company, with a proven track record in the retail sector and beyond. Though beginning as a contract role, there's a high chance of the job becoming permanent.
If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP with your CV!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on 02074 227417 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.