This job is no longer available
BIM Manager - Revit - Central London - Permanent - £NEG
Our Client a leading Architectural and Interior Design Studio have an opportunity for a BIM Manager to join their modern London practice.
Project Specific Tasks:
• Is responsible for leading the full BIM design and coordination process from inception, through to Commercial Transfer, through to Production.
• Shall support the CAD Team
• Shall undertake BIM Competency Assessments
• Shall ensure the consultant comply with the Company BIM Standard and Project Execution Plan.
• Shall assist Project Managers to ensure that the Consultants Scope of Works and BIM Design responsibility Matrix are project specific.
• Shall ensure that all resources for coordination (i.e. internal and external Project Teams) are on board and in line with the project strategy.
• Is responsible for the Review of the BIM outputs / objectives the Design Team, commercial and production Teams.
• Shall review consultant Building Information Models (visual interrogation).
• Shall review consultant Building Information Models (detailed interrogation utilising specialist software).
• Shall provide support to the Design Management Team throughout a project. Support on BIM specific processes and procedures where required.
• Shall produce conceptual & detailed model (Architectural and Structural BIM’s) for internal and external purposes as required.
• Responsible for the Line Management of BIM Assistants.
• The candidate must be from either an Architectural or Design background
• The candidate must hold an appropriate industry recognized, professional qualification
• A working knowledge of multidisciplinary working practices and interdependencies is fundamental
• Good all round technical knowledge
• Good client facing skills
• Ability to manage consultants scope and budgets
• Good presentation skills
• AutoDesk Revit
• AutoDesk Navisworks
• Microsoft Office Excel
• Microsoft Office PowerPoint
• Microsoft Office Word
• Microsoft Projects
• Adobe Acrobat
• AutoCAD (2013 minimum)
This is a great opportunity for a BIM Manager to join a leading Architectural and Design Studio
Please contact Jon Janes to discuss in more detail on 0207 415 7182 or email email@example.com