This job is no longer available
Our client, an internationally-recognised practice, are working on a range of projects within the transportation and rail sectors and are wanting to add to their team. They require experienced Architects and Technicians who can handle both design and technical detailing with Microstation. Projects are at differing stages and of different types, the core unifying skill-set they look for being an ability to work well with Microstation.
Of particular interest are versatile, qualified architects and Technicians with technical skills who can show a good understanding of UK building regulations from working on projects in the UK. Those who have worked on rail projects also will have an added advantage, but the key is to have worked to a high degree of quality, accuracy and speed, and to have used Microstation.
Out client can offer a very dynamic and adult working environment, a work-force of the highest calibre and a range of high-profile projects that will look good on any CV - as well as a steady pipeline of work for the next year.
If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is James Stalley, call today on 02074 227303 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.