This job is no longer available
Ab Rogers Design is looking for a Part III Architect to join a friendly, dynamic, multi-disciplinary design team in an exciting working environment. Our pre-requisites are talent, a keen eye for detail and a passion for your work.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience leading projects
- Minumum five years post Part III experience
- Good knowledge of Vectorworks 2D and 3D essential
- NBS, Rhino 3D, Sketch-up, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop advantageous
- Ability to work well in a high pressure environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to track changes, receive and issue information and seek approvals with initative and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team, directing projects and assisting others in meeting their project needs and deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and suppliers
- Unique vision and flair for design and innovation
- Confident, organised, intelligent and proactive
Full time position starting as soon as possible. Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV, examples of work, a covering letter and available start date to email@example.com.
Ab Rogers Design is an established London design and architecture studio that looks for extraordinary experiences in ordinary objects and environments. The practice embraces new materials and technologies in its commitment to make everyday life a place of surprise and delight.