This job is no longer available
They have exciting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects. You will be working in a team on pre- and post-planning stage projects, and should be able to demonstrate ability in these design stages.
The candidate should look to have:
-excellent design and technical skills;
-excellent presentation skills;
-good interpersonal and communication skills;
-excellent CAD expertise AutoCAD or Microstation an advantage ;
-passion for housing;
-demonstrable experience in residential projects;
-knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements;
-Part II qualification or equivalent
They offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career, with contribution to study, CPD programme and training. We also provide a free, healthy lunch each day.
The practice is an Equal Opportunities Employer and positively encourages applications from all sectors of community from suitably qualified and/or experienced eligible candidates. They are an Investor in People and provide a competitive salary. They also offer Cycle-to-Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers.
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP with an up to date CV and Portfolio. Contact Edward firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.