This job has now expired
Commercial Manager – Private Client – Dover - £Negotiable Salary plus package
An exciting new opportunity has opened up to work for a private client, based in Dover. They are seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to work alongside Project Managers, Project Management teams and the Programme Office and liaise regularly with the Board’s technical and financial staff, Contractors and the Supply Chain.
Our client expects to award around £200m worth of capital construction projects in the next 4-5 years. As Commercial Manager you will use your experience in quantity surveying to take key involvement in the commercial and procurement activities that will make this huge investment an even greater success.
The successful Commercial Manager will:
- Controlling and delivering the commercial and financial requirements of contracts
- Providing monthly evaluations of works and verifying applications for payment including compensation events, variations and time extensions
- Advising Project Managers of contract compliance, making pre-tender recommendations of pricing structures and bringing early attention to the board of potential risk exposure
- Helping Heads of Department to develop and deliver KPIs.
The successful Commercial Manager requirements:
- A relevant degree or equivalent and membership of RICS or CIOB, you must have sound experience of Quantity Surveying and NEC forms of contract.
- A track record of delivering a range of civil engineering, building and M&F projects as part of the project management team
- High level negotiation skills and keen appreciation of the options that may be used in commercial management of contracts
- Proven attention to detail, resilience under pressure and a consistently professional attitude
- A full driving licence and use of your own car and ability to work at heights on and over water.
How to Apply:
If you live within a commutable distance and believe that you are suitable for this role, then please send your CV and contact details to: email@example.com
Take a look at our website for a full list of our current vacancies to match the perfect job for you at: www.redfishsolutions.com