This job is no longer available
Our client encourages an engaging office environment. They thrive on challenge and individual initiative. They are involved in the best projects and their processes encourage everyone to participate and contribute their ideas. From design and planning, to landscape and interiors, their efforts consistently result in innovative solutions.
Essentials for the role:
-Extensive architectural landscape knowledge.
-Prior experience of leading a landscape design team.
-Proficient in microstation.
-Previous experience of client facing and project presenting.
-Have the ability to build a team from scratch.
This is a chance to gain extensive knowledge on exciting projects working in a professional and friendly environment, within a Central London company. If you are suitable and interested, please send us your CV ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior
Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
For more information please email Edward Howard at email@example.com.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.